Average monthly rainy days in Cusco (Cusco)
- Most rainy days are in January and December.
- Cusco has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, January is the most rainy.
- On average, August has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 102.0 days
More climate information for Cusco
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Cusco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Peru and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.