Climate and Average Weather in Western Province, Solomon Islands
Western Province is a region in Solomon Islands. The most popular city in this region is Gizo. So we will use the climate data of Gizo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Western Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, July, August, October, November and December.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Western Province is December with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Western Province, Solomon Islands?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.