Climate and Average Weather in Tarija Department, Bolivia
In Bolivia you have several regions, one of which is called Tarija Department. The most popular city in this region is Tarija. So we will use the climate data of Tarija to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Tarija Department:
During the month of May, June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, September, October, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Tarija Department has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- February is the wettest month in Tarija Department. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tarija Department is November with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Tarija Department in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tarija Department, Bolivia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.