Climate and Average Weather in Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Sharjah Emirate is a region in United Arab Emirates. The most popular city in this region is Sharjah. So we will use the climate data of Sharjah to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sharjah Emirate:
During the month of January and February you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- Sharjah Emirate has dry periods in January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- February is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sharjah Emirate is August with an average maximum temperature of 43°C (109°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.