Climate and Average Weather in Selangor, Malaysia
Selangor is a region in Malaysia. The most popular city in this region is Petaling Jaya. So we will use the climate data of Petaling Jaya to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Selangor:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Selangor is April with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Selangor, Malaysia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.