Climate and Average Weather in Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra
In Andorra you have several regions, one of which is called Sant Julià de Lòria. The most popular city in this region is Sant Julià de Lòria. So we will use the climate data of Sant Julià de Lòria to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Sant Julià de Lòria:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 3°C (37°F).
Some other facts:
- May is the wettest month in Sant Julià de Lòria. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sant Julià de Lòria is August with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (71°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 3°C (37°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Sant Julià de Lòria in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.