Climate and Average Weather in Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra
Sant Julià de Lòria is a region in Andorra. The most popular city in this region is Sant Julià de Lòria. So we will use the climate data of Sant Julià de Lòria to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sant Julià de Lòria:
During the month of June and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 7°C (44°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sant Julià de Lòria is July with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (78°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.