Climate and Average Weather in Rivne Oblast, Ukraine
In Ukraine you have several regions, one of which is called Rivne Oblast. The most popular city in this region is Rivne, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Rivne Oblast. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
In Rivne Oblast, during the months of May, June and September you can expect comfortable weather, with average temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 0°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- The months of May, June, July and August have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the wettest month in Rivne Oblast. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Rivne Oblast is July with an average maximum temperature of 25°C.
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 0°C.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Rivne Oblast in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Rivne Oblast, Ukraine?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.