Climate and Average Weather in Rayong Province, Thailand
Rayong Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Ko Samed. So we will use the climate data of Ko Samed to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Rayong Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- Rayong Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Rayong Province is May with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Rayong Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.