Climate and Average Weather in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province, Thailand
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Ayutthaya. So we will use the climate data of Ayutthaya to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 36°C (96°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.