Climate and Average Weather in Okayama, Japan
Okayama is a region in Japan. The most popular city in this region is Okayama. So we will use the climate data of Okayama to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Okayama:
During the month of April, May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 9°C (49°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Okayama is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Okayama, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.