Climate and Average Weather in Nunavut, Canada
Nunavut is a region in Canada. The most popular city in this region is Iqaluit. So we will use the climate data of Iqaluit to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Nunavut:
The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of -22°C (-7°F).
Some other facts:
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Nunavut is July with an average maximum temperature of 11°C (51°F).
- April is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Nunavut, Canada?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.