Climate and Average Weather in Malta, Malta
Malta is a region in Malta. The most popular city in this region is St Julian's. So we will use the climate data of St Julian's to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Malta:
During the month of May, October and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Malta has dry periods in May, June, July and August.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Malta is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (89°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Malta, Malta?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.