Climate and Average Weather in Limassol District, Cyprus
In Cyprus you have several regions, one of which is called Limassol District. The most popular city in this region is Limassol, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Limassol District. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
In Limassol District, during the months of April, May and November you can expect comfortable weather, with average temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 15°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- Limassol District has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- December is the wettest month in Limassol District. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Limassol District is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C.
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 15°C.
- July is the sunniest month in Limassol District.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Limassol District in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Limassol District, Cyprus?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.