Climate and Average Weather in La Rioja Province, Argentina
La Rioja Province is a region in Argentina. The most popular city in this region is La Rioja. So we will use the climate data of La Rioja to tell you more about which weather you can expect in La Rioja Province:
During the month of May and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, October, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (67°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January and February have a high chance of precipitation.
- La Rioja Province has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in La Rioja Province is December with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of La Rioja Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.