Climate and Average Weather in La Pampa, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called La Pampa. The most popular city in this region is Santa Rosa. So we will use the climate data of Santa Rosa to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in La Pampa:
During the month of April, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 14°C (58°F).
Some other facts:
- February is the wettest month in La Pampa. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in La Pampa is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 14°C (58°F).
- January is the sunniest month in La Pampa.
Interested in the average weather conditions in La Pampa in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of La Pampa, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.