Climate and Average Weather in La Palma Island, Spain
La Palma Island is a region in Spain. The most popular city in this region is Breña Baja. So we will use the climate data of Breña Baja to tell you more about which weather you can expect in La Palma Island:
During the month of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Some other facts:
- La Palma Island has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in La Palma Island is September with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (79°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of La Palma Island, Spain?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.