Climate and Average Weather in Gjirokastër County, Albania
Gjirokastër County is a region in Albania. The most popular city in this region is Gjirokastër. So we will use the climate data of Gjirokastër to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Gjirokastër County:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 10°C (50°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Gjirokastër County is July with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Gjirokastër County, Albania?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.