Climate and Average Weather in Ehime, Japan
In Japan you have several regions, one of which is called Ehime. The most popular city in this region is Matsuyama. So we will use the climate data of Matsuyama to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Ehime:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 9°C (49°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August and September.
- June is the wettest month in Ehime. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Ehime is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 9°C (49°F).
- August is the sunniest month in Ehime.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Ehime in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Ehime, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.