Climate and Average Weather in Điện Biên Province, Vietnam
Điện Biên Province is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Điện Biên Phủ. So we will use the climate data of Điện Biên Phủ to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Điện Biên Province:
During the month of January and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Điện Biên Province is May with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (89°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Điện Biên Province, Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.