Climate and Average Weather in Da Nang Municipality, Vietnam
Da Nang Municipality is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Da Nang. So we will use the climate data of Da Nang to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Da Nang Municipality:
During the month of January and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: September, October, November and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Da Nang Municipality is August with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Da Nang Municipality, Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.