Climate and Average Weather in Carinthia, Austria
In Austria you have several regions, one of which is called Carinthia. The most popular city in this region is Bad Kleinkirchheim. So we will use the climate data of Bad Kleinkirchheim to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Carinthia:
During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 1°C (34°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in September and October.
- September is the wettest month in Carinthia. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Carinthia is July with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 1°C (34°F).
- July is the sunniest month in Carinthia.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Carinthia in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Carinthia, Austria?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.