Climate and Average Weather in Canton of Glarus, Switzerland
Canton of Glarus is a region in Switzerland. The most popular city in this region is Braunwald. So we will use the climate data of Braunwald to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Canton of Glarus:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 0°C (32°F).
Some other facts:
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Canton of Glarus is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Canton of Glarus, Switzerland?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.