Climate and Average Weather in Campeche, Mexico
Campeche is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Campeche. So we will use the climate data of Campeche to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Campeche:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, July, August and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Campeche has dry periods in February, March and April.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Campeche is May with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (96°F).
- April is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Campeche, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.