Climate and Average Weather in Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia
In Slovakia you have several regions, one of which is called Bratislavský kraj. The most popular city in this region is Bratislava. So we will use the climate data of Bratislava to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Bratislavský kraj:
During the month of May and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 3°C (38°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the wettest month in Bratislavský kraj. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Bratislavský kraj is July with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (82°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 3°C (38°F).
- July is the sunniest month in Bratislavský kraj.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Bratislavský kraj in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.