Climate and Average Weather in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
Alta Verapaz is a region in Guatemala. The most popular city in this region is Guatemala City. So we will use the climate data of Guatemala City to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Alta Verapaz:
During the month of January, July, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September and October.
- Alta Verapaz has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- June is the most wet month in Alta Verapaz. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Alta Verapaz is April with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Alta Verapaz, Guatemala?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.