Average Weather in Launceston, Tasmania
What's the best time to travel to Launceston in Tasmania? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, March and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- August is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Millimeter »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)