Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Average Weather in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What's the best time to travel to Phnom Penh in Cambodia? Here are some facts:
- The months October, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Phnom Penh has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is November.
- October is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)