Average monthly snow and rainfall in Tbeng Meanchey (Preah Vihear Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Tbeng Meanchey in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Tbeng Meanchey has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 13.39 inch (340.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.08 inch (2.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Tbeng Meanchey (Preah Vihear Province)