Average monthly snow and rainfall in Puebla (State of Puebla) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Puebla has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 33.31 in (846.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Puebla in Millimeter »
More climate information for Puebla
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Puebla.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.