Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nakhonratchasima (Nakhon Ratchasima Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Nakhonratchasima in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Nakhonratchasima has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)