Average monthly snow and rainfall in Lat Krabang (Bangkok Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Lat Krabang in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Lat Krabang has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 13.5 inch (344 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.4 inch (9 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 65.4 inch (1660 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Lat Krabang (Bangkok Province)
Patchy rain possible