Average monthly snow and rainfall in Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq has dry periods in April, May, June, July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 4.41 inch (112.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.02 inch (0.5 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.03 inch (585.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq