Average monthly snow and rainfall in Dhaka in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Dhaka has dry periods in January, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Dhaka in Millimeter »
Weather Forecast for Dhaka
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Dhaka.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bangladesh and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.