Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cáceres (Extremadura) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Cáceres in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Cáceres has dry periods in March, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 4.69 inch (119.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.16 inch (4.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.40 inch (569.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Cáceres (Extremadura)