Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bastia (Corsica) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bastia in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October.
- Bastia has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 4.3 inch (110 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.4 inch (10 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 28.9 inch (735 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Bastia (Corsica)
Patchy rain possible