Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ta Khmau (Kandal Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ta Khmau in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ta Khmau has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)