Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ta Khmau (Kandal Province) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ta Khmau has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Ta Khmau in Inches »
More climate information for Ta Khmau
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Ta Khmau.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.