Average day and night temperature in Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Myrtle Beach, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Myrtle Beach in Celsius
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 87.8° Fahrenheit (31.0° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 56.3° Fahrenheit (13.5° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 72.5° Fahrenheit (22.5° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 53.6° Fahrenheit (12.0° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Myrtle Beach (South Carolina)