Average minimum and maximum temperature in Houston (Texas) in fahrenheit
- The months March, April, May, October and November have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 80.6° Fahrenheit (27.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 60.8° Fahrenheit (16.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Houston in Celsius »
More climate information for Houston
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Houston.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.