Average minimum and maximum temperature in Albuquerque (New Mexico) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Albuquerque, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Albuquerque in Celsius
- The months April, May, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 45.32° Fahrenheit (7.4° Celsius)