Average monthly rainy days in Puebla (State of Puebla)
- Most rainy days are in June, July, August and September.
- Puebla has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, July is the most rainy.
- On average, December has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 125.0 days
More climate information for Puebla
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Puebla.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.