Average monthly rainy days in La Paz
- Most rainy days are in January, February, March and December.
- La Paz has dry periods in June and July.
- On average, January is the most rainy.
- On average, July has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 124.0 days
More climate information for La Paz
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in La Paz.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bolivia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.