Climate and Average Weather in Tlaxcala, Mexico
Tlaxcala is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl. So we will use the climate data of Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tlaxcala:
During the month of January, February, July, August, September, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Tlaxcala has dry periods in January, February, March, November and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tlaxcala is May with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tlaxcala, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.