Climate and Average Weather in South District Israel, Israel
South District Israel is a region in Israel. The most popular city in this region is Eilat. So we will use the climate data of Eilat to tell you more about which weather you can expect in South District Israel:
During the month of January, February and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 20°C (68°F).
Some other facts:
- South District Israel is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm (0.78 inch) of rain.
- December is the most wet month in South District Israel. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in South District Israel is August with an average maximum temperature of 39°C (102°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 20°C (68°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of South District Israel, Israel?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.