Climate and Average Weather in San blas, Panama
San blas is a region in Panama. The most popular city in this region is El Porvenir. So we will use the climate data of El Porvenir to tell you more about which weather you can expect in San blas:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in San blas is September with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
The islands of San Blas have a a tropical climate. There are only two distinct seasons, a rainy season and a relatively dry season. The average annual temperature is around 24 degrees Celsius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit). In summer months the mercury can rise and combined with rainfall this causes a high humidity. The rainfall can be extremely heavy in summer.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of San blas, Panama?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.