Climate and Average Weather in San Andres and Providencia Islands, Colombia
San Andres and Providencia Islands is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is San Andrés. So we will use the climate data of San Andrés to tell you more about which weather you can expect in San Andres and Providencia Islands:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is October with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, September, October, November and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in San Andres and Providencia Islands is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of San Andres and Providencia Islands, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.