Climate and Average Weather in Saint John, US Virgin Islands
In US Virgin Islands you have several regions, one of which is called Saint John. The most popular city in this region is Saint John. So we will use the climate data of Saint John to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Saint John:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- September is the wettest month in Saint John. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Saint John is September with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum daytime temperature of 26°C (80°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Saint John in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Saint John, US Virgin Islands?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.