Climate and Average Weather in Nariño, Colombia
Nariño is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Pasto. So we will use the climate data of Pasto to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Nariño:
The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 14°C (57°F).
Some other facts:
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Nariño is November with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (62°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Nariño, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.