Climate and Average Weather in Mafia Island, Tanzania
Mafia Island is a region in Tanzania. The most popular city in this region is Karatu. So we will use the climate data of Karatu to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Mafia Island:
During the month of April, May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January and February. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of February, March, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Mafia Island has dry periods in July, August and September.
- April is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Mafia Island is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Mafia Island, Tanzania?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.