Climate and Average Weather in La Gomera, Spain
La Gomera is a region in Spain. The most popular city in this region is Valle Gran Rey. So we will use the climate data of Valle Gran Rey to tell you more about which weather you can expect in La Gomera:
During the month of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Some other facts:
- La Gomera has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in La Gomera is September with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (79°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of La Gomera, Spain?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.