Climate and Average Weather in Island of Ré, France
Island of Ré is a region in France. The most popular city in this region is Saint-Martin-de-Ré. So we will use the climate data of Saint-Martin-de-Ré to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Island of Ré:
During the month of June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 9°C (48°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month in Island of Ré. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Island of Ré is August with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (76°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 9°C (48°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Island of Ré, France?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.